If you have not tasted a lemon supreme pie ever, you have prevented your taste buds to enjoy that real feel so far that comes when you put a small, soft, and creamy slice of lemon pie in your mouth.
Imagine how it feels when the combination of freshly squeezed lemon juice, sugar, cheese cream, and pie crust turns out to be something so delightful that your heart desires more. Lemon desserts are popular with every age, and this lemon supreme pie is no exception. This special recipe is going to introduce you to an altogether new and different taste that you probably haven’t experienced before.
Featured Local Savings
Featured Local Savings
This lemon supreme pie prepared with the same pie crust is followed by an extra layer of cream cheese that gives it a sweet and creamy touch. A bright and fresh yellowish curd-like layer follows that creamy layer. It is topped with creamy and cold homemade whipped cream that makes it mouthwatering. It’s the perfect dessert for lemon lovers.
Here is the recipe!!
- Pie weights don’t let the crust form air pockets that rise up or shrink as you bake it. These weights press the dough so that it maintains its shape and stays settled against the pie plate.
- Once the crust is baked, allow it to cool for a few minutes before adding the pie filling. The crust will become solid and sturdy this way and will hold up well.
- If you want to get much juice from your lemons, roll the lemons on a hard surface or a counter with your hand before slicing into them.
- Use plastic wrap to cover the pie. And when you cover it, make sure the plastic wrap is not touching the top of the pie. If you don’t take the precaution, the plastic wrap will stick to the pie spoiling the shape of it on removal.
- Go for confectioner’s sugar instead of regular sugar to make the mixture grit-free.
- Don’t brush the uncooked pie with egg or dust it with sugar if you want to freeze it. Put the pie in the freezer for half an hour so that it hardens a bit, and wrap it with plastic wrap. You can freeze it for up to six months. When you have to bake it, unwrap it, and sprinkle with sugar and brush it with egg. Bake the pie until golden brown.
Never stick to only one kind of food. There is a vast variety of cuisine offering multiple tastes, flavors, and deliciousness. We must enjoy the contemporary food items to shake off the effects of the same tasted food that causes monotony. We all know there is a long list of readily available desserts, and you can prepare and enjoy them the way you want. As far as this lemon supreme pie is concerned, it’s going to be a new addition to your cuisine list, and I’m sure it will remain on the top of the list if you tried it just once. Its buttery, salty, and cheesy combination is going to leave a lasting taste in your mouth. Try out this luscious dessert at any fast approaching occasion and win the hearts of your family friends.