This is a yummy recipe that any cheese or casserole lover will adore! It’s super easy to make, as most casseroles are. It’s also a fun recipe to play around with; you could add vegetables (broccoli might be nice) or bacon. Just have fun with it!
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough, unrolled and divided into triangles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese